- Vaccines, Antibiotics, Bandages, Pain Medication, Heartworm Preventative, Flea & Tick Preventative
- Biodegradable Poop Bag Rolls
- Kirkland Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- Any Grain-Free Dry Adult & Puppy Food – (We cannot accept open bags of food)
- Non-Latex Gloves (size medium)
- Outdoor Trash Bags 50-60 and 33 gallon (We cannot accept any other size trash bags)
- PetSafe Martingale collars and Easy-Walk harnesses – all sizes
- Kong Toys, slow feeder bowls, puzzle toys (we currently do not need tennis balls)
- Boneless Frozen Chicken Breast (no seasoning)
- White Rice
- Puppy pads (we currently do not need dog diapers)
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Kirkland Laundry Detergent (Powder Only)
- Soft Dog Toys (no rope toys please)
- Biscuit Dog Treats (Costco/Kirkland Brand is acceptable. We also like Zuke’s.)
- Paper Towels
- Dishwashing liquid
- Newspapers (we don’t need the ads or the magazines)
ITEMS CURRENTLY NOT NEEDED OR NOT ACCEPTED
- We currently do not need any plastic grocery bags.
- We currently do not need any dog beds, blankets or bath towels
- We do not accept washcloths, hand towels, face towels or rags.
- We do not accept chain collars, prong collars, choke collars or shock collars.
- We do not accept retractable leashes.
- We do not accept bedsheets, pillowcases, pillows or cushions from furniture.
- We do not accept dog car ramps or dog stairs.
- We do not accept plastic or ceramic dog bowls.
- We do not accept food and water bowl holders or elevated pet feeders.
- Monetary Donations to purchase Medical Supplies
- Pet Supplies Plus & Costco Cash Cards
- Fundraising Donations – Local Venues, Food, Drink, Equipment Rental, Silent Auction & Raffle Items
- Shop our Amazon Wish List and drop off the item in person.
- Shop using Amazon Smile
- Printing and graphic design services
- Marketing and PR expertise
- Raffle prize or silent auction items
- Boarding, daycare, and grooming services
- Gardening and landscaping services.
- We are looking for a carpenter, not a handyman, to volunteer their time to help us with some metal doors that get frequent traffic. The doors need to be adjusted, painted and weatherstripped. The hinges and handles may need to be replaced. We have some materials and tools available to use, but additional items may be necessary. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Items can be dropped off at the shelter between 10 am-7 pm at: