ALTERNATE DONATION OPTIONS
There are SO many ways to donate to CCRF and you can make it as anonymous or personal as you would like.
1. Become a Recurring Donor. Give the gift that keeps on giving – become a monthly, quarterly, or annual donor. Click Here to set up your recurring donation.
2. Sponsor an Animal. Contact Anna to choose an animal to sponsor or to set up a fund. If donors would like to be acknowledged, their sponsorship will be noted on our website.
3. Sponsor an Animal’s surgery or specific need. Contact Anna to choose an animal to sponsor or to set up a fund. If donors would like to be acknowledged, their sponsorship will be noted on our website.
4. Make a donation of any amount. Make your donation online here or mail a check to: CCRF, 5272 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL 60630.
6. Make a donation in memory of a much loved friend. For donations of $100, your gift will be acknowledged in our Dog Park in the Sky, just e-mail what you would like it to say and/or a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. For donations of any amount, CCRF will send an acknowledgement card to the recipient of your choice. Click here to make your in memory of donation or mail a donation to the address below.
7. Matching Gifts. Does your company match your donations to 501(c)(3) charities? Contact email@example.com with any questions to get your company set up!
8. Become a Volunteer! Volunteers are the backbone of Chicago Canine Rescue Foundation. We depend on volunteers to make our mission come to life! We are always looking for more volunteers. For more information, go to the Volunteer section of our website.